Clayton Home Inspector links
First of all are some links to many associations, regulatory information, and other Home inspector information by topic. Because this site will change form time to time we appreciate your input. Also If you are interested in getting any more information, we would be happy to assist you and discuss any of your concerns. So Please feel free to call (978) 897-7167 or email email@example.com . Thank you.
Clayton Home inspection Facebook page
In addition is my Facebook page below, Please request a friend and like this page
In addition is Home Inspection Professional Associations
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure Board of Home Inspectors
- Massachusetts Facts for Consumers: Home Inspections
- In addition Are you ready Go To FEMA and be ready: http://www.fema.gov
Furthermore Environmental and Other Potential Hazards
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Mass EPA Radon in New England
- MA County-by-County map of average Radon levels
- Accustar (Radon testing labs)
- CPSC- Consumer Product Safety Commission: Information on safety and
- Aluminum Wiring in homes
- Information regarding Federal Pacific Electrical Panels and Breakers
- Lead Paint in homes
- List of Licensed Lead inspector in Mass.
- Septic Systems information and regulation:
https://www.mesotheliomaguide.com/mesothelioma/ In addition Energy Conservation and Utility Programs
- National Grid Programs – Gas & Electrical
- MassSave (Home Energy Solutions)
- And Mass Energy Consumers Alliance (Consumer’s alliance for oil purchasing and green energy options)
- Furthermore Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency (Link to massachusetts information)
- InCharge Energy (Energy brokerage for businesses of all sizes)
- Good To Be Green (Directory of Green Building Products, Services and Professionals)
Another is Water Heaters
Therefore Water Damage
While water damage advisor
Additional Links in Conclusion
As a result sites are linked above. Do to the amount of info on the internet it is difficult to get it all. Hence I spent many hours of research. While info is subject to change. Most of all it is not represented. Another site may change or redirect. Seams like this info changes on a daily basis. Since I have been inspecting properties things change. Consequently technology changes and it is hard to keep up. Especially websites. So I hope links help.
In conclusion this is for informational purpose only.
Finally I Thank you for visiting this page and may you find this helpful in your research.