Hire a Certified Home Inspector for a Home Inspection
In addition a Pre-Home Inspection on property located in the Boston, Worcester and general Massachusetts area. Before listing your home on the Real Estate market and get a good Home Inspector, it is a good idea to have a pre home inspection it can save a you a lot of time & money. As a result Your Real Estate Agent &/a licensed Mass. Home Inspector are great avenues to help you in preparing your home for the simplest to the most obvious things that the average home owner sometimes overlooks. It’s good to have someone from outside the box looking at your home to help you prepare your home for the spring market.
As a Certified /Licensed Massachusetts and ASHI certified Home Inspector
Because Boston, Worcester and general Massachusetts area, I’m seeing the signs of a slow start to the year in the Real Estate Market. Getting your home ready now is going to be an important part of getting the best price for your home in a struggling economy.
Having a pre-home inspection
Because it can help identify many potential problems which can save you time and money. As well as saving you the potential of missing out on that next dream home you want . The following information are some of the things that were issues that prevented some buyers from potentially buying a home they may have been interested in purchasing. Hopefully these information will help you better prepare your home for a pre-sale.
Therefore Six things I recommend
- First of all be honest and don’t tell someone something you don’t know it to be fact and can’t support it with documentation. Nothing turns a buyer off more from buying your home than if you misrepresent something that can’t be supported by documentation.
- While Know your home and keep good maintenance records this impresses both the Buyers , Brokers and the Home Inspector. Nothing is better than good documentation, always keep it in a binder folder in clear inserts for easy viewing.
- Go to the town hall to check for any and all records that the Building Department and Board of Health, Conservation, and or the Tax Assessor may have on file about your home. This can help to find any potential show stoppers.
- Especially relevant Perform a pre-home inspection to identify any potential problems that can save you thousands of dollars that a potential home buyer can discover during their home inspection. Even a potential safety issues in many cases can general be resolved for minimal cost.
- Perform a pre-home inspection to identify any potential problems that can save you thousands of dollars that a potential home buyer can discover during their home inspection. Even a potential safety issues in many cases can general be resolved for minimal cost.
- In conclusion disclosure of any an all known issues about the home and ages of components can save time and money and make the difference between selling your home or waiting for someone delaying the sale of your home over newly discovered issue(s).
in Conclusion :
Hence these are just some of the things that will help you sell your home. Your Broker and or Attorney can make additional helpful information. If you have questions about your home and or want an outside the box view on your home, please call and we can set up an appointment to inspect your home that is located in the Boston, Worcester and most of the Massachusetts area. It can be used as a tool to help you get your home ready to list onto the Real Estate market.
Home Inspection in the Boston, Worcester and general Massachusetts area inspected by Clayton Home Inspection listed below.
Especially relevant Clayton Home Inspection Towns Alphabetical
in Conclusion this page is subject to change.
As a result sites are linked above. While do to the amount of info on the internet it is difficult to get it all. Hence I spent many hours of research. While info is subject to change. Therefore most of all it is not represented. Another site may change or redirect. Therefore seams like this info changes on a daily basis. Since I have been inspecting properties things change. Consequently technology changes and it is hard to keep up. Especially websites. So I hope links help.
In conclusion this is for informational purpose only.
Finally I Thank you for visiting this page and may you find this helpful in your research.